M20A Motor offers efficient, powerful, and constant torque with operational speeds up to 20,000 rpm. Its innovative fluid dynamics generate about twice as much torque compared to a conventional low speed motor in the 5,000–10,000 rpm range. M20A Motor is comfortable to operate – it is lightweight, perfectly balanced, and delivers smooth power control. Versatile, it can be used for a wide range of tasks such as grinding dentures, adjusting, finishing, and polishing restorations, and for tooth polishing with a prophy angle. M20A Motor is designed for enhanced durability and offers an extended working life. Other features include: forward/reverse drive with continuous speed control, double-lock connection, autoclave safe design, and compatibility with standard ISO-type attachments.
- Powerful torque even at a low speed
- Long working life
- Perfectly balanced, lightweight design
- Forward/reverse drive with continuous speed control
- Safe and easy double-lock connection
- Autoclavable for complete infection control
- Compatible with all standard ISO-type attachments